cursor

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

he's my MAN. my KING. my HEART.

Actually every love story is great. How does it begin, what did it take, who was involved and how did it end if it ended..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 My story begin.....
I had try not to fall in love before finish my secondary school.
It happened during my vacation to one school, make new friend with a lot of people from variety different school, variety thought.. and many different things. I thought I will fall in love with someone that I always argue with, I can't tell, he is very handsome and the type of man that I dream of.... but.. this is fate,..'love fate'.. I got many message and calls at that time, but I refuse to answer,  I only respond to one person. That's him and will be only him...
he got my number from my friends, and start calling me for the first time.. its 4/12/2008. 12am... after one to two month.. we start to know each other, I start got the feeling, and its first time someone say "I LOVE YOU" to me. I know, he would be my first love... and I can't stop thinking the night he say it to me.. and I start smiling alone. HAHA. I can't tell that feeling. I just know that I smile for everyone, I happy all the time.. he really meant to me. Absolutely.


♥                          ♥                       ♥                  ♥                 ♥                 ♥                 ♥                   ♥               ♥                 ♥              ♥                        ♥

♥                ♥               ♥           ♥               ♥       ♥           ♥          ♥                    ♥           ♥          ♥    ♥


 LOVE become stronger and stronger....
he is so caring, wake me up when I'm asleep for study, give me a calls whenever I need to cry when I'd a problem, message me all the time to make sure I eat and always want to wear same shirt colour even we far away.. and I like it like that... and the most unbelievable things,.. I haven't buy credit/ Top-up the whole year until I finished my form five, he buys for me. he work hard for winning my heart right?.. and now, he did it. I'm so proud of my MAN. ;)...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
♥          ♥            ♥          ♥          ♥         ♥         ♥           ♥           ♥            ♥               ♥             ♥


♥                      ♥                ♥                     ♥                              ♥                 ♥                      ♥   

He want to meet me. I'm wears pink shirt and he wears white shirt at that time, both wear our favourite colour shirts. I don't know, my heart beat faster than usual. I saw him, smiling at me and ask me if I want a walk with him.... Its rainy at the time, he bought me an Umbrella... I do keep it, but my friend loose it. ..hmm.. I don't mind it.. After that, we always had a date.. I'll just call it a day, we do nothing, just walk and talk.. but, that is the best moment I could have in my life. I had found my first love... love flower blossom..
 he sang a song every night until I fall asleep.. It is so SWEET.. I even close my eyes.. and fell him in my heart.. I LOVE HIM. HE LOVE ME TOO.... We in LOVE!!.
.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

.
..
...♥♥
.......♥♥
..........♥♥♥♥

...♥♥
.......♥♥
..........♥♥♥♥


♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥






♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


....
My secondary class finished. I got offer to study at Labuan Matriculation College. Its hard for me, I will go far from him. But, he don't mind it,.. he give me courage and motivation.. he even send me to Labuan whenever I ask him to do so. he help me a lot. We've been through  much hardest time together. he makes me feel he's the right man for me. he always there for me, whenever I need.. when I had no friends, he would be my friends, he could be everything that I want.. he's my hearts.


♥                          ♥                       ♥                  ♥                 ♥                 ♥                 ♥                   ♥               ♥                 ♥              ♥                        ♥

♥                ♥               ♥           ♥               ♥       ♥           ♥          ♥                    ♥           ♥          ♥    ♥

♥          ♥            ♥          ♥          ♥         ♥         ♥           ♥           ♥            ♥               ♥             ♥


♥                      ♥                ♥                     ♥                              ♥                 ♥                      ♥   

                    ♥                         ♥                              ♥                           ♥                          ♥                 


♥                ♥            ♥            ♥          ♥             ♥              ♥             ♥                ♥             ♥          ♥












 ke kiri ku buntu,
ke hutan ku hilang,
ke timur ku kosong,
Aku terus bosan dan tertekan,
Seperti waktu yang terus saja meninggalkan,
Aku rasa aku seperti kerak bumi yang belum pernah di terokai,

Aku rindu, jiwa ku biru menunggu cintaku umpama si buta yang menunggu syurga,
Umpama si lampu yang mempunyai hitam,
lalu menunggu aku terus....

Kini malam tiba lagi kerna meninggalkan cahaya matahari,
Dibebankan, dengan bunyi rintihan hujan,
Seperti mahu saja aku meninggalkan gunung yang besarnya tidak terdakap,
Seperti itu jugalah rindu aku padamu,

 Kini harus aku menunggu ,
atau hilang saja aku di rantaikan ruas..?

Aku harap dia dapat tunggu aku sampai aku bersedia utk menjadi halal untuknya.. ;)♥                          ♥                       ♥                  ♥                 ♥                 ♥                 ♥                   ♥               ♥                 ♥              ♥                        ♥

♥                ♥               ♥           ♥               ♥       ♥           ♥          ♥                    ♥           ♥          ♥    ♥

♥          ♥            ♥          ♥          ♥         ♥         ♥           ♥           ♥            ♥               ♥             ♥


♥                      ♥                ♥                     ♥                              ♥                 ♥                      ♥   

                    ♥                         ♥                              ♥                           ♥                          ♥                 


♥                ♥            ♥            ♥          ♥             ♥              ♥             ♥                ♥             ♥          ♥

~I LOVE MY MAN~
Love Comments Pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment








get this widget here